Ultrasound Tech-Women's Health (PRN)
Department: Women's Health
Status/Schedule: As Needed
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Felicia Nicely, email@example.com
- Prefer a graduate of an accredited Ultrasound Sonography Program, and provide documentation of ultrasound training in the following areas: Areas of needed documentation include General Sonography- (abdominal, obstetrical, gynecological, breast, and non-invasive vascular), and Cardiac Sonography.
- Prefer credentialed by the ARDMS and/or actively pursuing the following specific registries:
- A. SPI PHYSICS
- B. ABDOMEN (AB)
- C. OBSTETRICS/GYNECOLOGY (OB/GYN)
- D. VASCULAR TECHNOLOGY (VT)
- E. BREAST TECHNOLOGY
- For Cardiac (Echo) Sonographer must be RDCS, with minimum 2 years experience.
- CPR certification or obtains within six months of employment
- The Ultrasound Technologists are to perform quality ultrasound examinations under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Radiologists.
- Must be able to lift patients, push portables, work under stress, make independent judgments and deal professionally with others.
- They are responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Hospital policies, procedures, and the hospital purpose, vision, and values.