Speech Language Pathologist (PRN)
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Nikki Grimes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Masters.
- Experience: Preferred- 1-year
- Additional requirements / comments / education / experience / skills, registration, or certification: Clinical Fellowship or Certificate of Clinical Competence will be considered
- The speech therapist is responsible for the evaluation, establishment of the plan of care, provision of treatment, and discharge planning for each patient upon referral from the physician.
- The speech therapist also supervises any students that may be providing care under their direct supervision.
- The speech therapist reassesses patients as warranted by the medical condition, changes to the plan of care as needed, and establishing appropriate goals that are functional, measurable, and with time frames for completion.
- The therapist completes accurate documentation regarding the care and treatment of the patient.
- Each therapist will maintain the physical nature of the department and clinic and will complete chart reviews as assigned.
- Each speech therapist will demonstrate yearly competencies and evidence of professional development.
- In addition, each speech therapist will participate in marketing efforts, community service activities such as athletic physicals, health fairs and any other duties deemed necessary by the Director of Rehab Services