Specialty Clinics Office Manager
Department: Ohio County Specialty Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Beaver Dam, KY
For more information contact: Felicia Nicely, email@example.com
- Education: 2-year degree preferred
- Experience: 1-year experience preferred
- Other Requirements: Medical experience is preferred, with a strong preference to medical office managerial experience
- Communicates and demonstrates professional image/attitudes for patients, families, clients, coworkers, physicians, and others.
- Work closely with providers and staff to resolve provider concerns.
- Manages the daily aspects of the practice including patient flow, patient scheduling, purchasing, equipment management, daily cash management and internal controls .
- Ensures implementation of all policies and procedures for specialty clinic practices.
- Monitors staff performance, overtime, scheduling, and absences to achieve optimal efficiency and effectiveness .
- Ensures practices are compliant with requirements of regulating bodies.
- Prepares and presents periodic reports, results, and recommendations to Director.
- Monitors and makes recommendations for improving patient satisfaction.
- Work with staff to assure optimal performance.
- Prepares and present staff evaluations.
- Works with Director and Accounting to prepare annual budget and compares budget to performance working to maintain budget.
- Assist staff in their roles as necessary may be required to perform various duties of office staff. This could include taking histories, blood pressures and other vital signs, as well as receptionist, billing and collection of accounts, etc.
- Works with payers and billing office to ensure accurate and timely billing of services.
- Attends organizational meetings as requested.
- Conduct meetings as necessary to address any challenges and/or present any results of objectives, volumes, quality, organizational changes.
- Maintain a patient centered environment utilizing opportunities such as orientation, training, and patient feedback.
- Empower staff to achieve clinic goals and patient satisfaction within regulating body requirements and organizational policies.
- Identify and resolve challenges with referrals.
- Develop relationships with stakeholders and affiliates.
- All other duties as assigned.