Security Officer (PRN)
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Kyle Graham, email@example.com
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Previous security or law enforcement experience desired but not required.
- Rounding to all areas of the hospital and exterior of the facility, includes MOB and hospice house.
- Responding to security events, including those involving visitors, patients and associates.
- Assistance with development, management and revision of the security program.
- Conducting risk assessments.
- Mitigating security events.
- Responds to all safety concerns.
- Responds to emergencies (Code Blue, Code Red, etc).
- Inspects fire extinguishers and other general safety duties as assigned.