Radiology Assistant (PRN)
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred Current Radiology Student
- The Radiologic Assistant will assist the technologist with basic patient care and departmental duties.
- Must be able to lift patients, transport patient by wheelchair or stretcher, work under stress, make independent judgments and deal professionally with others.
- They are responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Hospital policies, procedures and the purpose, vision, and values.