RN - Patient Navigator (transition of care management)
Department: Case Management
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Nicole Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Associates in Nursing
- Experience: Preferred
- Additional requirements / comments / education / experience / skills, registration or certification: Current nursing license LPN/RN
- Make follow-up calls on all hospital discharges, this includes outlying hospitals.
- Ensure medications are picked up and patient understands use and dosage.
- Ensure home health was setup and they have contacted the patient.
- Coordinate/assit with all dme/oxygen equipment needs.
- Make sure the patient has follow-ups with pcp and/or any specialist needed.
- Identify if meet the qualifications for ccm/rpm and refer as appropriate.
- Answer and determine if there are any questions regarding stay or discharge instructions.