Physical Therapy Assistant
Department: Physical Therapy
Shift: Days (including weekends & holidays)
For more information contact: Nicola Grimes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Currently licensed by Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy
- Experience: Preferred 2 years but not required; new graduates accepted if willing to participate in Women's Health trainings
- The physical therapist assistant is responsible for the implementation of the individualized treatment plan established by the physical therapist under the direction of the physical therapist.
- Assesses and recommends, monitors and provides individualized treatment to the patient under the supervision of the physical therapist.
- Responsible for accurate, complete and timely documentation in accordance with state, federal, or insurance guidelines.
- Responsible for the education and direction of physical therapy assistant students who are providing treatment in the clinic as well as maintaining the physical nature of the department and equipment.
- Will demonstrate yearly competencies and demonstration of professional development and maintaining current licensure.
- Will complete marketing, community service, or other duties deemed necessary by the department director.
- May be requested to be member of QI team.
- Frequently accesses email to stay up to date on information within the organization and provides a way of communication between staff members.