Department: Fyzical - operated by Ohio County Healthcare
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Owensboro, KY
For more information contact: Nikki Grimes, email@example.com or Lori Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Currently licensed by Kentucky Board of Physical Therapy
- Experience: Preferred 2 years.
- Responsible for the evaluation, establishment of individualized plan of care, provision of treatment, and discharge planning for each patient upon referral from the physician.
- Supervises the physical therapist assistant or any students that may be providing care under their direct supervision.
- Reassesses patients as warranted by the medical condition, changes the plan of care as needed, and establishes appropriate goals that are functional, measurable, and with time frames for completion.
- Completes accurate documentation regarding the care and treatment of the patient.
- Maintain the physical nature of the department and clinic and will complete chart reviews as assigned.
- Demonstrate yearly competencies and evidence of professional development.
- Participate in marketing efforts, community service activities such as athletic physicals, health fairs and any other duties deemed necessary by the Director of Rehab Services.
- May be requested to be member of QI team.
- Frequently accesses email to stay up to date on information within the organization and provides a way of communication between staff members.
- Performs all procedures in accordance to established policies and procedures of OCH and adheres to legal compliance policies and other regulatory issues