Patient Services Representative Manager
Department: OCFC Hartford
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Michael Handley, email@example.com; Felicia Nicely, firstname.lastname@example.org; Sarah Beth Cole, email@example.com
- Education: Bachelor Degree in like subject or like experience in lieu of.
- Experience: Previous experience in like setting preferred.
- Additional requirements / comments / education / experience / skills, registration, or certification:
Current BLS provider or will obtain within six months of hire preferred.
Other requirements as outlined in Ohio County Healthcare policies and procedures (personnel policies, employee health policies, knowledge and competencies/skills to perform job responsibilities).
Basic keyboarding/computer skills required.
Patient Service Representative Manager is responsible for fully understanding the reception role, relationship with patient financial accounts, and performing a variety of administrative and leadership duties.
- The position may be required to directly perform patient service representative duties as needed in local and satellite clinics.
- Responsible for the daily oversight of the patient access staff duties include but are not limited to staffing, scheduling, training/education, performance coaching and progressive discipline.
- Responsible for all departmental audits and compiling reports to identify trends, performance and corrections and errors within the department.
- Will maintain strong working relationships with other departments and system leaders and work to provide education to staff on areas of need for improvement or change.
- Must develop a general understanding of the workflow of the provider clinics and of the Revenue Cycle and collections processes.
- Attends meetings and organizes staff schedules and meetings when needed.
- Will participate in the growth, planning and development of the services administered by Ohio County Hospital.