Occupational Therapy Assistant (PRN)
Department: Occupational Therapy
Posting Date: 05/05/2021
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Currently licensed by Kentucky Board of Occupational Therapy
- Experience: Preferred 2 years
- The occupational therapist assistant delivers therapy services to patients under the direction and supervision of the occupational therapist.
- The COTA is responsible for providing treatment that follows the plan of care established by the occupational therapist and for reporting any changes in the patients condition to the supervising therapist to allow for reassessment.
- Each occupational therapist assistant will demonstrate at a minimum completion of an accredited occupational therapy assistant program and at a minimum licensure or eligibility for licensure in the state of Kentucky.