Occupational Therapist - Pediatrics & Adults
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Nicola Grimes, email@example.com
- Education: Masters
- Experience: Preferred 1-2 years with multi-generational clients
- Additional requirements / comments / education / experience / skills, registration, or certification:
- We are seeking an OT that has experience and passion for pediatrics, as well as adult patients
- The occupational therapist is responsible for the evaluation, establishment of the individualized plan of care, provision of treatment, and discharge planning for each patient upon referral from the physician.
- The occupational therapist also supervises the occupational therapist assistant or any students that may be providing care under their direct supervision.
- The occupational therapist reassesses patients as warranted by the medical condition, changes to the plan of care as needed, and establishes appropriate individualized goals that are functional, measurable, and with time frames for completion.
- The therapist completes accurate documentation regarding the care and treatment of the patient.
- Each therapist will maintain the physical nature of the department and clinic and will complete chart reviews as assigned.
- Each occupational therapist will demonstrate yearly competencies and evidence of professional development.
- In addition, each occupational therapist will participate in marketing efforts, community service activities such as athletic physicals, health fairs and any other duties deemed necessary by the Director of Rehab Services.
- May be requested to be member of QI team.
- Frequently accesses email to stay up to date on information within the organization and provides a way of communication between staff members.