Nuclear Medicine Tech - Part Time
Status/Schedule: Part Time
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Michelle Ball, email@example.com
- Prefer CNMT or RT (N) ARRT
- Knowledgeable of all Kentucky State Radioactive regulations relating to nuclear medicine with at least 1 years’ experience, possess the necessary skills to write and maintain policy and procedures according to State regulations.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of radiation safety relating to nuclear medicine and basic radiation safety procedures.
- Prefer at least one full year experience in all quality control procedures necessary to meet all Kentucky State requirements, and experience in radioactive hot-lab procedures.
- Will assist with quarterly radiation safety meetings, annual hospital-wide in-services, new employee orientation, and all nuclear medicine quality control duties.
- CPR certified.
- The Nuclear Technologists will perform quality nuclear examinations under the direction of the Director of Radiology, Radiologists, and the Cardiologist.
- Must be able to lift patients, work under stress, make independent judgments, work over shift occasionally and return for delayed or emergency studies, perform basic nuclear studies and cardiac, perform quality control and assurance, basic working knowledge of state regulations, write and update policies and procedures as needed, and deal professionally with others.