MA/Patient Service Representative
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Shelly Casteel, email@example.com
- Education: RMA or CCMA certification or obtain within six months of hire.
- Experience: Preferred 2 years.
- Additional Requirements: BLS or obtain within six months of hire.
- The patient services representative (PSR) is responsible for a variety of administrative functions and patient care activities in support of the clinic to include.
- Checking in/out-patients, collecting co-pays, verifying insurance, scheduling appointments, and assisting clinical staff to provide support for the efficient delivery of patient care.
- Assists in patient care as assigned and under direction of physician or nurse practitioner.
- Regularly performs patient care duties.
- Handles clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks.
- Provided information to patients may fully utilize and benefit from the clerical services.
- Additional duties as assigned.