Medical Assistant--Quick Care
Department: Quick Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Justin Barnes, email@example.com
- Education: RMA, CCMA, or licensed by Kentucky Board of Nursing as LPN or CNA
- Experience: Preferred outpatient clinical office experience.
- Assists assigned provider in giving patients Outstanding Care Here.
- Scheduling patients.
- Organizing patient flow.
- Physical exam preparations.
- Drug administration.
- Prescription verification with physician orders.
- Minor surgery assistance and/or surgical tray set-up.
- Patient care instructions.
- Performing other duties as assigned by provider.