May 24, 2023 |
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Hilliary Edelen, email@example.com
- Education: 4-year degree
- Experience: 2 years’ experience in a supervisory position in the clinical laboratory.
Additional requirements / comments / education / experience / skills, registration or certification:
- Two years of experience in Microbiology, General Chemistry, Hematology, Urinalysis, Immunology, Immunohematology, and Molecular diagnostic.
- Strong computer skill in Word, Excel, and various LIS platforms.
- Supervises laboratory personnel.
- Promotes the success of laboratory personnel by providing education, counseling, and disciplinary actions with Human Resource and Laboratory Manager.
- Conducts a full range of laboratory tests, from waived to complex, in immunohematology, chemistry, hematology, immunology, microbiology, molecular biology, and urinalysis on biologic specimens to provide information necessary for the diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Problem solves issues with specimens, testing, and instrumentation.
- Evaluates, develops, and validates diagnostic testing and instrumentation.
- Responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Healthcare policies and procedures and the Purpose, Vision, and Values.
- The job description reflects the general details considered necessary to fulfill the essential job functions and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements inherent in this position.
- May be requested to be member of QI team.