MCO Insurance Specialist (1 position)
May 24, 2023 |
Department: Business Office
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days-in Office
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Melinda Fields, email@example.com
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Prior medical insurance knowledge preferred, excellent customer service and phone skills, excellent organizational skills
- Additional Requirements: n/a
- Staff will be responsible for a portion of the OCH accounts receivable.
- We work from an AR report, will need to follow up on each account to make sure that it will pay timely.
- Each staff have goals and objectives to work on each year.
- The goal is to collect all accounts before they reach 90 days old.
- To perform these duties you will need to follow up by calling the payer, doing follow up on the payer websites or calling the patients when necessary.
- Must be detail oriented and not afraid to investigate problems and find payment resolution.
- This position works mostly with ECW on the clinic accounts but will also be required to learn CPSI as well.