Housekeeper Evening Shift (FT)
March 16, 2023 |
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Megan Messamore, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing one-on-one attention to detail.
- Perform general cleaning functions in a hospital environment.
- Cleaning of patient rooms.
- Changing linen on patient beds.
- Cleaning of vacant rooms and make-ready for occupancy.
- Trash collection and removal.
- Restocking of hospital bathrooms and housekeeping supplies.
- Meets staff development/training requirements for position.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops, and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs, and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs, and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs, and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Responds to customer (patient, visitors, staff) queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and broken glasses.
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with customers, staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.