Posting Date: 07/01/2021
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred but not required
- Cleaning of patient care areas and hospital departments within OCH.
- Routine exposure to cleaning products.
- Position spends the majority of the shift on feet, walking among departments and assignments.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and stooping is neccessary.
- Occassional assistance with laundry is also required. This includes laudering, drying, and folding of linens, which may consist of loads up to 50 lbs.
- There can be potential contact with bolidy fluids while performing duties.