Executive Administrative Assistant
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Shellie Shouse, firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael Handley, email@example.com
- Education: Bachelors Degree required
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- Providing general administrative assistance, such as writing and editing letters and e-mails, taking notes in meetings and distributing for enhanced communication, draft memos and documents, and prepare communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Organize executive’s communications so that they can easily access the most important information without having to sort through low-priority items.
- Provide high-level administrative support for hospital leaders to ensure they can efficiently accomplish key tasks and initiatives.
- Coordinate activities and reports with departments, individuals, and outside agencies.
- Manage the executive’s daily calendar, including scheduling meetings, confirming appointments, writing itineraries, and arranging for transportation.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records.
- Transcribe and maintain meeting and activity minutes
- Perform minor accounting duties using spreadsheets and databases.
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering or support services when necessary.
- Answer phone calls and take messages in a polite and professional manner.
- Organize and welcome visitors and identify the purpose of visits before directing them to the appropriate departments.
- Manage the executive calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess a high level of administrative experience and may be entrusted with tasks like researching clients, preparing reports
- Verbal and written communication skills which include proper grammar and spelling
- Maintain high level of confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Problem-solving and decision making
- Proactivity and self-direction
- Interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
- Extensive experience utilizing MS Office including advanced word processing, presentation software, and database construction
- Experience handling clerical duties in a high-pressure environment
- Professional judgement and confidentiality
- Experience managing multiple phone lines,
- Ability to keep up with complex schedules
- Ability to maintain high-level business relationships.