Endoscopy Technician (PRN)
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Alicia Crume, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; certification preferred
- Preferred but not required 1 year experience working in operating room or endoscopy suite.
- 1 year experience in cleaning, packaging, and processing of sterile supplies.
- Additional Requirements: Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association (AHA) within 6 months of working.
- Under the direct supervision of a licensed healthcare practitioner, will assist during GI procedures.
- Provides support for the GI team with room set up, tear down, scope reprocessing, sterilizing, and packaging instruments, maintaining inventory, specimen collection, and assisting doctors and nursing staff as directed.
- Will provide direct patient care during and after procedures.
- Will maintain sterile field as applicable.
- Will float out and assist with patient care in preop and PACU areas as needed.