Clinical Supervisor OCFC
Department: Ohio County Family Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Leslie Bradshaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: RN/LPN
- Experience: Required 1 year
- Additional Requirements: CPR/BLS certification or completed within 12 months of hire date.
- Filling in within the clinics as needed
- Assists assigned provider in giving outstanding patient care.
- Includes scheduling; organizing patient flow; physical exam preparations; prescription verification with physician orders; minor surgery assistance; patient care instructions; preforming other duties as assigned.
- Clinical supervisor will also perform many administrative duties for clinical staff such as payroll, scheduling, coordinating coverage, filling in as needed, ordering supplies and offering any support needed to clinical staff.
- This person will also be the point of contact for all clinics regarding Joint Commission and OSHA regulations.
- They will perform clinic evaluations, ensure that all clinics are Joint Commission compliant, and work with clinic managers to ensure all JC related policies are being followed.