Clinic Operations Manager - RN
Department: Provider Practices
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Michael Handley, email@example.com
- Education: Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Experience: Clinical Leadership experience required
- Provide clinical advice and supervision to staff.
- Support and advise on efficient clinical practice ensuring appropriate skill mix to promote the highest standard of service.
- Support the VP, Provider Practices with planning, development, enacting system-wide operational goals.
- Coordinate with providers to adjust care practices to ensure optimum co-ordination and delivery of care
- Review and recommend alterations in prescribed clinical operations along agreed protocol driven guidelines.
- Review clinical documentation and maintain standards with regards to hospital policy on documentation including educating support staff to documentation standards. Identify the training needs of nursing/care staff and facilitate how to appropriately meet those needs.
- Facilitate clinical practice training, in line with Ohio County Healthcare Hospital’s values and mission.
- Assess the clinical competence of care staff in clinical practice as part of initial and on going competencies.
- Coordinate with Education Department to introduce ongoing learning strategies into services, including tutorials, instructional sessions, and supervised practice sessions,
- Orient and train staff regarding the use of medical/care equipment or best clinical care skills.
- Promote and participate in clinical care research and evidence based clinical audits, and to encourage its practical application and the development of research-based approaches to services within the clinical area.
- Monitor, evaluate, and correct staff performance relating to care/clinical practice and assist the Clinic Manager in raising the standards of practice
- Attend management and other meetings as required by Ohio County Hospital
- Ensure adherence to clinical policies and patient care guidelines.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties which may be assigned to you by the Nurse Manager.