Clinical IT Analyst
Department: Information Technology
Status/Schedule: Full Time (some on-call)
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Jonathan Shrewsbury, email@example.com
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Preferred at least 3 years in a clinical settings
- Additional Requirements: Experience with eClinicalWorks and/or Meditech preferred, as well as an understanding of provider workflows and the ability to read and analyze data. On-call duties will be required at times depending on staffing and projects occurring at a given time.
- Evaluate usage of electronic record application and recommend changes to improve usability within provider clinics.
- Support and train users in individual or group sessions on updates or general use of medical applications.
- Work with clinical providers to ensure that application(s) are meeting needs of both them and their office staff.
- Communicate with multiple vendors to address issues with applications and ensure requests are being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Use available reporting to understand flows within organization and provide analysis to stakeholders.
- Recognize technical issues within organization’s applications and work with technical members of IT department to fully address concerns.
- Maintain communication with all clinical and organizational leaders to ensure optimal functionality within our clinical areas.
- Responsible for any other duties and/or responsibilities as required by IT Director and/or other IT Department manager or supervisor.