Receptionist - Butler County Family Care
Department: Butler County Family Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Thursday - 7 AM - 7 PM
Friday - 7 AM - 7 PM
Saturday - 8 AM - 5 PM
Posting Date: 08/06/2021
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Educational Preference: High School Graduate / GED
- Experience: Preferred
- Additional Requirements: Must work weekends. Keyboarding skills. Proficient with use of computer mouse. Types 45 WPM. Computer competence. Ability to multi-task. Customer-focused attitude. Ability to use variety of office equipment-adding machine, fax, copy machine, printer, etc.
- Answer mulit-line telephone, transfer calls, take messages, review and respond to voicemails within two hours
- Greet customers in person in friendly professional manner
- Schedule patient appointments in computer system, either in person or on the phone.
- Obtain/verify eligibility via internet websites
- Scan documents into patient's electronic record in an organized manner.
- Collect co-pays and payments from patients, record same by writing receipt and or entering into computer record.
- Gather all necessary demographic information and send to any out reach clinics as needed.
- Keep work area clean, organized, and tidy. Maintain tidiness in front lobby and/or report cleanliness issues to housekeeping for resolution.
- Maintain patient confidentiality. Obtain necessary patient signatures.
- Report any concerns related to patient care and/or compliance through proper channels promptly.
- Participates in at least one community event annually
- Attends at least 80% of voluntary staff meetings and 100% of all mandatory hospital or department meetings/in-services.
- And any other duties assigned by your supervisor.