Status/Schedule: Full Time
Location: Hartford, KY (possibility for remote work)
For more information contact: Angela Dowden, email@example.com
- Education: 2-year degree preferred
- Experience: Previous HIM/Coding expereicne preferred
- Additional Requirements: RHIT/CCS required. At least two years coding experience preferred. Demonstrated knowledge of clinical processes, charge master maintenance, clinical coding (CPT, ICD-10, revenue codes and modifiers), charging processes, and auditing. Computer experience preferred. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- This individual will perform charge reconciliation for the technical component on patient accounts to ensure correct and complete charge capture.
- This individual will also ensure documentation is present to support charges and correct coding as well as identify documentation improvement opportunities which may impact charging and coding accuracy.
- Additionally, this individual will communicate charge errors to department managers to ensure resolution and elimination of future errors.