CT/X-Ray Tech Part Time
March 16, 2023 |
Status/Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Varies with occasional call, holidays, and weekends.
For more information contact: Michelle Ball, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: ARRT (R) registered and Kentucky State Certified
- CPR Certification
- CT registry or will to train and obtain within 18 months of hire
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- The CT/ Xray Technologist will perform quality CT/Xray examinations under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Radiologists.
- Must be able to lift patients, push portables, work under stress, make independent judgments and deal professionally with others.
- They are responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Healthcare policies, procedures and the purpose, vision, and values