CNCO Administrative Assistant
Department: Nursing Administration
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Athena Minor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: 2 year degree
- Experience: Preferred 5 years
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills. Must be a self-starter that is able to take ownership of assigned projects, programs, and schedules. Must be flexible, a team player, and work well in a high-stress environment. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Must have integrity, honesty, and be trustworthy. Must understand and demonstrate professionalism.
- Completes memoranda as requested.
- Answers telephone taking necessary information to facilitate operations within the department.
- Accurately relays messages to the appropriate party.
- Keeps members of the department updated on information required to make decisions regarding operation within the department.
- Has open lines of communication with CNCO and organizational leaders as appropriate.
- Maintains confidentiality of information; adheres to HIPAA.
- Obtains needed data for nursing administration, sorts, and files as required.
- Assists the organizational leaders with copying, filing, retrieving data, disseminating and documenting information as appropriate.
- Formats data in requested program.
- Maintains accurate filing system, electronic when at all possible.
- Works to reduce rework, confusion, and waste.
- Attends meetings as requested and serves as recorder.
- Responsible for typing and distributing agendas and minutes of meetings for which nursing administration has responsibility.
- Prioritizes tasks effectively.
- Point of contact for data entry into the Policy Tech system and maintains current Routine and Standing Orders on the Common Drive.
- Responsible for data collection and reporting of inhouse patient satisfaction surveys.
- Complies with OCH Policies and Procedures and adheres to organization-wide compliance program.
- Represents the organizational values and strives to practice “OCH” in all daily interactions.
- Other duties as assigned.