Biomedical Assistant (PRN)
Department: Environment of Care
Location: Hartford, KY
For more information contact: Chelsea Shrewsbury, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Experience with basic medical equipment or experience in a clinical setting preferred.
- Additional Requirements:
- Time management
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Experience with clerical duties
- Basic computer skills required
- Assist with coordinating repairs, calibrations, and preventative maintenance of medical equipment.
- Responsible for entering equipment service requests with outside vendors.
- Completes data entry such as new equipment inspection certificates and PM/service reports.
- Provide office support to the Equipment Manager.
- Work with the staff members to ensure timely communication of information between staff and Equipment Manager.
- Responsible for other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned by the Equipment Manager.