Status/Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days with weekend, holiday, and call rotation.
For more information contact: Leslie Bradshaw, email@example.com
- Education: current licensure as an APRN
- Experience: 1 year required but 2 years experience in provider practice or clinic health setting preferred.
- Additional Requirements: CPR certification or willing to obtain within 12 months of hire
- Provide quality patient care within our Perdue clinic as scheduled by department coordinator.
- Work in collaboration with physicians to manage care for patients in an urgent care setting.
- Order, interpret, and record results of clinical tests for acute issues.
- Prescribe medications or make recommendations for other therapeutic forms of treatment.
- Appropriately refer patients to PCP or specialists as needed.
- Maintaining and updated medical charts and patient records in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective communication skills and be able to advise and provide information to patients, caretakers, or family members as needed.
- Identify and take appropriate actions to address risk to the patient including presentation for emergent situations.
- Can pay attention to detail and accuracy of documentation of records.
- Has the ability to work in a high-volume caseload environment and deal effectively with rapidly changing priorities.
- Demonstrates evidence of effective organizational, leadership, communication, education, collaboration, and counseling skills.