Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Alicia Crume, email@example.com or Sammi Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Licensed by the Kentucky Board of Nursing as RN
- Experience: Leadership experience required.
- Must have BLS and ACLS within six months of employment.
- Ohio County Healthcare is seeking an excellent nurse leader to join and manage their dedicated team of physicians, nurses, and techs in the endoscopy department.
- The Endoscopy Manager is expected to lead, plan, and evaluate nursing practices and operations.
- Responsible for maintaining quality standards and for ensuring proper patient care within this department.
- They will provide clinical and administrative leadership for nursing staff by developing, implementing, and evaluating programs, services, procedures, and quality nursing.
- The Endoscopy Manager provides input and is expected to meet budget, revenue, and expense targets.
- Other aspects of this role include hiring and supervising employees, assigning work, coaching, evaluating performance, and completing corrective actions.
- The Endo Manager is a positive leader with excellent people skills and nurturing of human resources, demonstrating transformational leadership by creating and sustaining a healthy work environment that supports, furthers, and promotes excellence in patient care, critical nursing practice and patient safety.
- This position will monitor and control resources (human and material) and provide excellent customer service.
- The manager will encourage higher learning/ professional development in staff by cultivating talent and supporting people in meeting their career goals.
- The manager is responsible for reviewing and updating department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, attendance, safety, environmental, and infection control guidelines.
- Practices a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality.