Nuclear Medicine/CT Tech
Department: Nuclear Medicine
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Michelle Ball, email@example.com
- Education: CNMT or RT (N) AART
- Experience: Required 2 years
- Prefer CNMT or RT (N) ARRT
- Knowledgeable of all Kentucky State Radioactive regulations relating to nuclear medicine with at least 1 years’ experience, possess the necessary skills to write and maintain policy and procedures according to State regulations.
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of radiation safety relating to nuclear medicine and basic radiation safety procedures.
- Prefer at least one full year experience in all quality control procedures necessary to meet all Kentucky State requirements, and experience in radioactive hot-lab procedures.
- Will assist with quarterly radiation safety meetings, annual hospital-wide in-services, new employee orientation, and all nuclear medicine quality control duties.
- CPR certified.