MA--Butler County Family Care
Department: Butler County Family Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Thursday and Friday (7am to 7 pm) and alternating Wednesday (7 am to 7 pm) and Saturday (8 am to 5 pm)
For more information contact: Tonika Heltsley, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Licensed as a CNA. CCMA or RMA preferred.
- Experience: Required 1 year
- Additional Requirements: Experience with E-Clinical Works a plus
- Assists assigned provider in giving patients Outstanding Care Here.
- Scheduling patients.
- Organizing patient flow.
- Physical exam preparations.
- Drug administration.
- Complete lab draws, CLIA waived testing, and injections/immunizations as assigned by provider.
- Prescription verification with physician orders.
- Minor surgery assistance and/or surgical tray set-up.
- Provide patient care instructions.
- Performing other duties as assigned by provider