Housekeeper/Laundry Technician (PT)
Department: Evironmental Services
Status/Schedule: Part Time (1 positions available)
Shift: 8 hour shifts, time varies from 7am to 9pm and includes some weekends and holidays
For more information contact: Jennifer Schrader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred but not required
- Cleaning of patient care areas and hospital departments within OCH.
- Routine exposure to cleaning products.
- Position spends the majority of the shift on feet, walking among departments and assignments.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, and stooping is necessary.
- Occasional assistance with laundry is also required. This includes laundering, drying, and folding of linens, which may consist of loads up to 50 lbs.
- There can be potential contact with bodily fluids while performing duties.