Dietary Aide (FT)
Department: Nutritional Services
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Jennifer Schrader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Experience: Preferred but not required.
- The catering associate must know and endorse sanitary guidelines/HACCP guidelines in food production and service.
- The position requires a significant amount of walking and excellent customer service skills.
- The position reports to the supervisor of the Nutritional Services department.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to multi-task.
- They must be able to make sound judgments and exhibit professional behavior and have good people skills.
- Services are to be provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Healthcare policies, procedures and the purpose, vision and values.
- Detailed job description available upon request.