COVID-19 Testing Support
Department: OCFC--Quick Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Days with some weekends and holidays.
For more information contact: Leslie Bradshaw, email@example.com
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1 year of medical experience preferred.
- This position is available to both clinical and non-clinical candidates.
- The selected candidate will be working primarliy in our Covid testing area and will be responsible for answering phone calls on the Covid line, answering patient questions, swabbing patients for Covid, filling out required forms and documenting as needed.
- At times where Covid testing may not be at a high volume, the candidate may get pulled to help in another area of the organization.