Ultrasound/Echo Tech (FT)
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: ARRT (R) registered and Kentucky State Certified a plus
- ARDMS Certified/ RVT required
- General Sonography--(abdominal, obstetrical, gynecological, and non-invasive vascular)
- CPR Certification
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- The Ultrasound Technologists are to perform quality ultrasound examinations under the direction of the Director of Radiology and the Radiologists.
- Must be able to lift patients, push portables, work under stress, make independent judgments and deal professionally with others.
- They are responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Hospital policies, procedures, and the hospital purpose, vision, and values.