Materials Management Coordinator
Department: Surgical Services
Status/Schedule: Full Time Salary
For more information contact: Alicia Crume, email@example.com
- Education: Certificed Surgical Tech or Associates in Science preferred
- Experience: 1 Year Required operating room experience or materials management specific to the operating room
- The Surgical Services Materials Management Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all supplies are ordered and available for all departments of Surgical Services.
- They will communicate with sales representative and ensuring pricing is received for supplies in a timely manner.
- They will coordinate repairs of broken equipment.
- Will ensure an up-to-date inventory list with up-to-date charge master for the surgical service area.
- Maintain adequate par level that is essential for surgical services day to day function.
- Will work closely with billing to ensure proper revenue is obtain from each procedure.