MRI Tech (PT)
Status/Schedule: Part Time plus call
Posting Date: 06/04/2021
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Education: AART (MR) registered and Kentucky State certified
- Experience: Preferred but not required. CPR certified.
- The MRI Technologist will perform quality MRI examinations under the direction of the Lead MRI technologist, Director of Radiology, and the Radiologists.
- Must be able to lift patients, push portables, work under stress, make independent judgments and deal professionally with others.
- The MRI technologist is responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Hospital policies, procedures and the purpose, vision, and values.