Lead Grant Writer
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Stuart Hibbs, email@example.com
- Education: 4 year degree
- Experience: Grant writing experience, preferably in healthcare
- Researches and identifies new government, corporate, foundation and private funding prospects to match Ohio County Healthcare’s priorities.
- Generates high-quality proposals, narratives, applications and supporting documents in response to solicitations consistent with all policies and procedures of Ohio County Healthcare and the requirements and guidelines of the funding agencies.
- Study and understand the vision, mission, strategy, history, structure, objectives, programs, and financial needs of the organization.
- Serves as liaison to maintain positive relationships with all funding agencies and organizations.
- Draft grant proposals and supporting documents based on the funding requirements of the organization.
- Submit proposals to Administration for approval.
- Respond to internal and external queries on drafted and submitted proposals.
- Maintain records and submit reports related to grant opportunities.
- Works with appropriate personnel to research, develop, write and submit letters of inquiry, concept papers and grant proposals.
- Develops and maintains a master file on pending grants and contracts.
- Inform proper leadership of the progress of all grants and issues that may arise with each grant.
- Coordinate with Director of Community Relations to identify grant or funding opportunities to align with Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan (CHNA).
- Assist Director of Community Relations with foundation and other fundraising projects as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.