Status/Schedule: Full Time
Posting Date: 10/08/2020
For more information contact: email@example.com
- Education: Associate degree, CCP or CCS certification
- Experience: Two years experience in clerk/office duties with experience in billing, coding, and/or transcription preferred.
- Responsible for assuring that services are provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Healthcare policies and procedures and the Purpose, Vision, and Values. OCH - performs Outstanding Care Here! Every employee, providing outstanding care every time, to every person, no matter where the encounter occurs.
- Comply with all organizational and laboratory policies/procedures.
- The ability to use office equipment, computer programs: 3M Coding System, Word and Excel, ability to learn new computer skills, performing faxing, filing, and assisting with specimen processing tasks, and other clerical duties as needed.
- Audit laboratory provider orders within LIS for completeness and follow up to complete orders in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow instructions and learn new task as assigned.
- Must be approachable, friendly, and excel in customer service.