Department: Information Technology
For more information contact: Jonathan Shrewsbury, email@example.com
- Education: Enrolled in a computer-related academic or development program.
- Experience: Non required
- Support the entire IT department in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support to end users.
- Organize and maintain IT resources and perform repairs to equipment or arrange for their servicing.
- Work with departmental leadership on developing workforce skills to ensure continued growth.
- Assist in large-scale wiring projects to improve connectivity across the organization.
- Utilize the help desk and its resources to ensure user needs are met fully.
- Responsible for any other duties and/or responsibilities as required by IT Director and/or other IT Department manager or supervisor.
- Initial commitment of 6 months in the Intern role. Generally expected to work between 15-20 hours weekly.