IT--Clinical Informatics Manager
Department: Information Technology
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: College Degree Preferred. Clinical Certification/Licensure Required or obtained within 6 months.
- Experience: Preferred at least 3-5 years in a clinical environment, preferably a hospital setting. LPN or RN preferred but other clinical certifications will be considered. Experience with CPSI and/or eClinicalWorks preferred, as well as an understanding of provider workflows and the ability to read and analyze data.
- Identify clinical workflow issues to identify solutions in an effective manner to fit clinical needs.
- Support and train users in individual or group sessions on updates or general use of medical applications.
- Work with clinical providers to ensure that application(s) are meeting needs of both them and their office staff.
- Communicate with multiple vendors to address issues with applications and ensure requests are being taken care of in a timely manner.
- Support clinical departments by providing support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Recognize technical issues within organization’s applications and work with technical members of IT department to fully address concerns.
- Maintain communication with all clinical and organizational leaders to ensure optimal functionality within our clinical areas.
- Manage projects across the organization for implementation of new clinical applications and/or modules.
- Work collaboratively with the IT Director and participate in all training and meeting requirements as set forth by IT Director.
- Promote responsible usage of clinical applications and efficient workflows within the department and organization.
- Responsible for any other duties and/or responsibilities as required by IT Director and/or other IT Department manager or supervisor.