Dietary Aide (PT)
Status/Schedule: Part Time
Posting Date: 02/12/2021
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Foodservice experience required. Previous healthcare foodservice experience preferred.
- The dietary aide must be able to perform all of the job duties of the cook, tray aide or cafe positions and other duties as assigned by the supervisor, manager or director.
- They are responsible for the preparation and service of quality meals for patients, staff and visitors which are pleasing to taste, look and smell.
- The dietary aide must know and endorse sanitary guidelines/HACCP guidelines in food production and service.
- The position reports to the supervisor of the Nutritional Services department.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to multi-task.
- They must be able to make sound judgments and exhibit professional behavior and have good people skills.
- Services are to be provided in a manner that is consistent with Ohio County Healthcare policies, procedures and the purpose, vision and values. Detailed job description available upon request.