Dietary Aide/Cook (FT)
Department: Nutritional Services
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Jennifer Schrader, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: Previous food service experience preferred.
- The position must be able to perform all of the job duties of the cook, tray aide or cafe positions and other duties as assigned by the supervisor, manager, or director.
- They are responsible for the preparation and service of quality meals for patients, staff, and visitors which are pleasing to taste, look, and smell.
- The dietary aide must know and endorse sanitary guidelines/HACCP guidelines in food production and service.
- The position reports to the supervisor of the Nutritional Services department.
- They must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to multi-task.
- They must be able to make sound judgments and exhibit professional behavior and have good people skills.
- Services are to be provided in a manner that is consistent with OCH policies, procedures and the purpose, vision, and values.
- Detailed job description available upon request.