Clinical Team Lead BDFC
Department: Beaver Dam Family Care
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Tamara Graves, email@example.com
- Education: Licensed by KBN as a LPN
- Experience: Preferred 1 year
- Additional Requirements: CPR/BLS certification or completed within 12 months of hire date.
- Filling in as a medical assistant as needed.
- Coordinating cover on the provider practice side of the clinic.
- Additional duties include scheduling; organizing patient flow; providing routine education opportunities for clinical staff; preforming other duties as assigned.
- Clinical team lead will also perform many administrative duties for clinical staff such as payroll, scheduling, coordinating coverage, filling in as needed, and offering any support needed to clinical staff.
- This person will also be the point of contact for all clinics regarding Joint Commission and OSHA regulations.
- They will perform clinic evaluations, ensure that all clinics are Joint Commission compliant, and work with clinic managers to ensure all JC related policies are being followed.