Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Leslie Bradshaw, email@example.com
- Education: Currently certified as a CMA/RMA/CCMA
- Experience: Preferred 2 years
- Additional Requirements: Possess current CPR certification or obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Perform and schedule annual wellness visits under the guidance and supervision of our medical providers.
- Set goals with ACO Champion to strive for Outstanding Care Here each month.
- Participate in daily huddles with Wellness Team. Identify scheduling opportunities, determine special needs for patients arriving at that office/clinic day, identify patients who need care outside of their scheduled visit, patients overdue for AWV and those with missed appointments needing rescheduling. Ensure sharing of positive patient stories or compliments involving care team efforts.
- Ensure review of patient record to identify gaps in problem list prior to provider visit, post reminders to secure that all comorbidities are discussed and documented during AWV.
- Facilitate patient access to appropriate medical and specialty providers as indicated by physician or qualified healthcare provider.
- Establish counseling services/resources within the practice to assist with obesity, tobacco cessation, diabetes prevention/management, depression, anxiety and managing cardiovascular disease as directed by the provider.