Admitting ER (FT)
Status/Schedule: Full Time
Posting Date: 10/27/2020
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: Preferred
- ER Patient Access is the face of not just the Emergency Department but the entire hospital.
- They are charged with Registering a patient into our system and finishing their accounts upon disposition.
- They have the duty to verify and record insurance information and collect co-pays.
- The patient access clerks answer phones and direct visitors to patients.
- Work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide Outstanding Care Here.
- Manage multiple patients simultaneously, prioritizing needs continually.
- Always comply with all legal and safety requirements.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Work at maximum efficiency without compromising quality of care.
- Abide by all hospital rules and regulations Conduct yourself in a composed and professional manner, especially under pressure.
- Monitor coworkers and voice concerns to minimize errors.
- Maintain accurate and up to date patient charts.
- Attend all required training and continuing education events.
- Passion for continued learning and skill development.
- Team-player mentality and a positive attitude