APRN/RN--Quality Care Coordinator
Status/Schedule: Full Time
For more information contact: Leslie Bradshaw, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Currently licensed by KBN as an APRN or RN
- Experience: Preferred 2 years
- Additional Requirements: CPR certification or willing to obtain within 12 months of hire
- Perform and schedule AWV’s.
- Set goals with Wellness team to strive for Outstanding Care Here each month.
- Participate in daily huddles with Wellness team. Identify scheduling opportunities, determine special needs for patients arriving in the office/clinic day, identify patients who need care outside of their scheduled visit, patients overdue for AWV and those with missed appointments needing rescheduling.
- Ensure sharing of positive patient stories or compliments involving care team efforts.
- Ensure review of patient record to identify gaps in problem list prior to provider visit, post reminders to secure that all comorbidities are discussed and documented during AWV.
- Provide clinical health coaching interventions to move patients/families toward successful self-management of chronic disease.
- Effectively partner with provider practice team members to mobilize needed community resources for the patient and family.
- Facilitate patient access to appropriate medical and specialty providers as indicated by physician or qualified healthcare provider.
- Establish counseling services/resources within the practice to assist with obesity, tobacco cessation, diabetes prevention/management, depression, anxiety and managing cardiovascular disease.